Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Back from Edmonton


Here are some pics of an amazing 6 weeks spent back home. Thanks to everyone who made time for us, played with us, and reconnected. It truly was amazing, as I hope the photos will attest, and hopefully I can get some video highlights up and running as well. Stay tuned.
The flight back went much better than I expected; he was well behaved, passed out for 3.5hrs into our 2nd flight, and was just an easy going traveller. Yeah...hopefully this continues for all future flights!
Back to normal now. House is up to speed on the cleaning front, items put away. Now that leaves me with organizing the "office" where many things have taken root, develop some pics (I try to keep up but it is so overwhelming sometimes), and try to adjust to the sweltering heat of 30+ summer days. No parks for now, I guess we'll just have to make due with the beach.
Thanks again to everyone!

No comments: