I didn't know I had these pics on my small camera, but here they are from Oct 2008. Merely 6 months ago, but I can see such a big difference. Already his army pants, my personal fav, no longer fit, neither do his overalls nor shoes. Time for us seems unchanging, but just stop and watch the seasons or children and you soon realise that time doesn't stand still, but perhaps it's just that you are the one to notice less and less. Sadly tis true.
Wednesday, 15 April 2009
Old pics!
I didn't know I had these pics on my small camera, but here they are from Oct 2008. Merely 6 months ago, but I can see such a big difference. Already his army pants, my personal fav, no longer fit, neither do his overalls nor shoes. Time for us seems unchanging, but just stop and watch the seasons or children and you soon realise that time doesn't stand still, but perhaps it's just that you are the one to notice less and less. Sadly tis true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment