
First Dario sick, then Marco, then Dario has pink eye, and now I'm sick with a fever again! This has never ever happened to me before, twice sick in as many weeks... So all week we've been at home. Watching a lot of TV, and just let me add here how much I LOVE Elmo! Elmo's world is really cute and funny!
Anyways, some other new things he's been doing lately:
-in the morning looks out his window to see the neighbour's cat
-jumping off his chair, diving onto the floor. Pretty much anything
-hiding behind the curtains and waits for you to find him. Love that!
-playing under the table
-saying more and more words everyday, lots in English. Says hat, shoe, boot, book, hand, bowl, cheerios, milk, button, bee (today's new addition) and in Italian: patata, mela, ciao, ape, pasta, (I'm running out of brain power here. I am technically still sick)
Have fun with these ones!
And....he's 22 months old....I can't believe that he'll be 2 before I know it....wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment