Monday, 15 September 2008

Summer is over

Too bad. I was liking the idea of going to the beach to watch Dario play with Nonna and Nonno while I could get in a little relax time. The season has definitely shifted and with it, the rain has come to take away all our fun outside time. Hopefully it won't last too long.

He's changing and growing so much every single day. It's amazing and flabergasting to witness really. This person who can learn and absorb so much of everything that is around him. From pretending to blow his nose since he sees his daddy doing it all the time (so cute, but more like he just blows with his mouth), to all other sorts of things. And today when he awoke from his afternoon nap and saw that it was Nonna and not Mama who came to him, he decided to lay down and go back to sleep! He didn't want anyone but his Mama! He's so funny-makes me wonder what in the world goes through his mind. I guess I'll never really know. Here is a glimpse of some of the things that he may just be thinking:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok that is the cutest thing ever!!! he gets his love of tickles from me!! or at least i like to think so