Sunday, 8 June 2008

Weekend Update


Well this weekend was chock-a-block filled with stuff to do. First there was the long walk I had with Mommy on Friday around our house. In the afternoon I went to Riccione to play with Mommy's friend Suzanne and we went for a nice walk along the beach. Then I played with my new xylophone that Mommy bought (Daddy knows how to play really well; he played You Are My Sunshine and Old Macdonald. He is a musician you know). Then there was chasing around my new green ball; it's so much fun! I also had fun eating spaghetti! Half of it doesn't make it to my mouth, but boy it sure is fun to wing it around and see where it lands!! AND I had my first ride on a merry-go-round, on the ducky. At first I wasn't sure where I was or what I was doing, but the lights and music were nice. Here are some pictures and video! Bye Bye,

Dario


Eating spaghetti:


Chasing my ball:


Here's one more video that needs to be seen. Daddy's rock video:

No comments: