Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Back home....


Well, here we are. I think I'm over the jet lag, but with insomnia I don't think I can exactly decipher between the two. The flight went exceptionally well; on time, connections great with just enough time in between, bags all back safe and sound, and Dario being a sport as always. I don't know if anything phases this kid, such a great traveller and happy too. He must get that from Marco...


So now I've fully unpacked, put the heaps of new Dario clothes away until he can fit into them (which won't be long). And now back to normal life once again. Can you feel the sadness in those words? I want to thank everyone for being so hospitable and generous (as always) but I guess it just means a whole lot more now. You know who you are (that would be ALL of you!).


So here are some pictures of our great stay. Enjoy!!!

No comments: