Tuesday, 4 December 2007

New Video!

Using a digital camera has its advantages: I can take loads of pics and post them so that people far away can stop by and see what's up. Kinda like stopping by for a coffee. We took hundreds of pics at the beginning, which were mainly of the same pose, ten times over,to make choosing which ones to develop a complete chore. Now I don't take as many for a few reasons; its mostly just Dario and myself and I can only take so many pics of Dario in the high chair, Dario on the bed, Dario on the play mat. Another is that there isn't as much daylight and hence, much more darkness which means using a flash and I don't particularly like pics with flash; they just white out the real colours. So, here is a video of Dario laughing at daddy with the cereal box. It is true when they say that the best toys are boxes and containers.

I will promise to take much more video and update regularly on his small but large achievements.

Playing with the cereal box and laughing:

No comments: